Antakarinja Matu-Yankunytjatjara Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC (AMYAC) is incorporated under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006. It represents the Antakirinja Matu-Yankunytjatjara Native Title holders in relation to land encompassing a significant area of the Far North of South Australia including Tarcoola, Coober Pedy and Cadney Park.
AMY Nominees Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMYAC and was established to drive the business activities of the AMYAC Group.
AMY Nominees is a rapidly growing business and currently requires a Business Administration Trainee to support the AMY Nominees Management in the ongoing operations of the business.
This entry level opportunity will support everyday operations while combining workplace and structured learning with a Certificate 3 in Business Administration over an 18-month period. The traineeship will be registered and supported by a Registered Training Organisation.
After some initial training, the Business Administration Trainee will support the AMY Nominees Management team by carrying out the following duties (inclusive of, but not limited to):
- Data entry and maintenance of employee information.
- Formatting and drafting of documents, letters, policies and procedures.
- Assisting with PPE and Clothing
- Assisting with booking and coordination of flights and accommodation
- Assist with the monitoring and coordination of key dates, meetings and inductions.
- Assist in supporting the recruitment function with Police Checks, reference checks and general enquiries.
- Assist AMY Nominees business partners with administration tasks as required.
- Other general administration tasks including; maintaining files, stationary and equipment orders, scanning photocopying, reception, assisting with meetings and event organisation.
Key Selection Criteria
The incumbent will require:
- Successful completion of High School to at least Year 11 or 12.
- A willingness to complete a Certificate 3 in Business Administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. (Numeracy and Literacy testing is a requirement of the recruitment process)
- An ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite)
- A readiness to learn, develop new skills and an ability to follow instruction.
The appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of a probationary period.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have, and to request a copy of the Job Description prior to submitting your application. We are happy to provide more information about the role and assist you with your application. Please contact the Operations and Human Resources Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting for interviews will be based on the selection criteria listed above.
To submit an application, please provide the following documents:
- A cover letter telling us why you are interested in the program, what you are hoping to learn and why you would like to develop Business Administration skills.
- Your resume including any previous employment.
- Copies of your last school report
- Contact details of two referees
Please email the application to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
AMY Nominees offers a supportive, safe and creative environment with easy access to public transport.
This position is open to members of the Antakarinja Matu-Yankunytjatjara community only.